People cannot be replaced, and accident, injury, or death, has no place in any work environment.
Goleman go to great lengths to ensure that all people are safe when on or around a Goleman worksite.
Goleman Staff are trained to the highest standards and provided with all protective gear and equipment to make sure the work is completed in a safe manner.
If ever the work environment is not deemed to be operating in a safe manner, all employees are empowered to stop work immediately, until a full investigation can be carried out.
To ensure safety to our staff and to members of the public Goleman will always: Eliminate the hazard – Isolate the hazard – Minimise the hazard; if this cannot be done work will not go ahead.
Great care is taken to ensure that no damage comes to these structures or the surrounding assets.
The same rules apply to protect structures that apply to protect people.
Eliminate the hazard – Isolate the hazard – Minimise the hazard.
Some of the measures Goleman utilise to protect our work environment include:
- Exclusion zones – the best way to protect our surrounding environment is by creating “no go” areas directly were we are working.
- Rope protection – When we use ropes we always use rope protection, this not only protects the rope from becoming damaged or cut
but also protects the building from damage caused by our ropes.
- Car covers – Where ever there is the possibility that vehicles may have damage caused through chemicals or product car covers are used.
- Booties – To prevent unsightly marking of the structure, foot coverings are used.
- Correct products, Materials, and equipment – long term damage is generally caused when the incorrect products, materials, and equipment
are used on a structure, Goleman will always make sure that the correct specifications are being used, the right tool for the job is applied.