Pro Choice Dust Masks Promesh P2+Valve+Carbon
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Certified to AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices.
- P2 activated carbon disposable respirator for protection against nuisance level organic vapours, mechanically & thermally generated particles.
- Lightweight cupped design for comfortable extended wear.
- Dual QuickLock head strap for ease of donning & doffing.
- ProValve exhalation valve for decreased breathing resistance & heat stress.
- Flexible outer mesh resists collapsing in heat & humidity.
- Resealable bag for hygienic storage.
- Straps: Textile Elastic / LLDPE
- Mask Lining: Terylene + PU
- Outer Mesh: EVA + LDPE
- Filter Media: Polypropylene Melt-Blown
- Weight: 29.6g ± 2
AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protective Devices Certified by Benchmark
To be used in conjunction with: AS/NZS 1715:2009 – Selection, use & maintenance of respiratory protective equipment.
WARNINGS AND USE LIMITATIONS
- Facial hair has the potential to compromise the required protective seal of the respirator
- Ensure adequate oxygen levels are present
- Ensure the contamination is known and the respirator is suitable for the application
- Replace when taste, smell or the breathing resistance is high
- Store in a clean, resealable storage device
Shelf life of the unopened product is 3 years from date of manufacture when stored within temperature range of -20ºC to +25ºC & less than 80% relative humidity. Manufactured date printed onto filters, maximum life span is 6 months once filter is removed from original packaging, however life span is determined by the wearers ability to taste, smell or notice increase in breathing resistance. Ensure mask is correctly fitted prior to each use & conduct annual fit testing in accordance with AS/NZS 1715:2009.