Commercial Asset Care Technician Role
Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch
No two days are the same for our Commercial Asset Care team. They take pride in their work and have a reputation for excellence. The team is growing and would love you to join them if you have experience in the following fields:
- Working on the ground and at height (either by EWP, scaffolding, or roof-top) washing commercial buildings using high pressure water-blasters, water-fed brush, extendable lance, etc
- Water-blasting – high pressure washes including buildings, roofs, carparks, walkways, pavements.
- Window Cleaning – water fed (telescopic, short and long poles), mop and blade, acid cleaning, stain removal
- Roof Washes – brush wash, moss & lichen treatments, pigeon waste removal, manual gutter cleaning
- Building Washes – high pressure, soft bristle wash, pigeon waste removal
- Chemical cleaning – graffiti removal, weed spraying, moss and lichen treatment,
The Commercial Asset Care team members have these skills and attributes:
- previous relevant work experience.
- physically fit because your work is sometimes strenuous but satisfying.
- you’re comfortable working at heights because we’re responsible for caring for some of NZ’s tallest buildings using abseiling and machine access.
- possess a ‘can do’ attitude with qualities such as honesty, reliability, and initiative.
- be a New Zealand citizen or resident or hold a valid open Work Visa.
- have a full, valid Driver’s License.
- can pass general integrity checks including pre-employment drug and alcohol test, MOJ background checks, etc.
- you may already hold Trade tickets/qualifications such as Work at Height, First Aid, EWP, Construct Safe are desirable but not essential because we also provide industry training to NZQA standards.
If you’re looking for a new job, where you can work outdoors, have an impact and be valued for the work you do. Please get in touch.
Please apply now using the form on this page. Or email your CV with cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org